stop the cycle of weekday dieting & weekend overeating
quit losing [and gaining back] the same 15 pounds every year
ditch the food journals, the calorie counters, the points calculators & your obsession with the number on the scale
FIND FOOD FREEDOM & DECLUTTER YOUR DIET.
You’ve tried IT ALL. Every diet, every shake, every program, and nothing seems to last for more than a few weeks. You’re tired of starting back over every single Monday. You’re overwhelmed by all of the conflicting information about what you should/shouldn’t eat. You constantly think about food: worrying about how many calories are in the slice of pizza you had for lunch, obsessing over what you’ll eat for your Friday night cheat meal, searching for the magic bullet that will make nutrition less confusing.
This might come as a surprise, but eating is simple. We just like to make it hard.
That’s why I created Declutter Your Diet, a program dedicated to helping you simplify the complexities of eating and to cultivate habits that will stick, for life.
Due to years of following mainstream diet programs, we’ve lost touch with our innate ability to eat in a way that is enjoyable, sustainable and in alignment with our goals + values. In order to create ease with eating, we first have to do the work to unlearn the behaviors that imprison us in this frustrating yo-yo dieting cycle. Then we can start to make peace with food and our bodies.
Declutter Your Diet will teach you how to ditch the excess when it comes to nutrition: eliminating the rigid rules of dieting, uncovering your limiting beliefs about what nutrition “should” look like and getting rid of old habits that keep you in a cycle of frustration with food.
Imagine what it will feel like when:
You will eat the same way Sunday-Saturday and never have to start back fresh on Monday
You can go to a restaurant or party without stressing out about making good choices with food
You won’t have to do another freakin’ Whole 30 with your co-workers because you’re now living a Whole dang LIFE – one that includes bread & cookies, thank you very much.
You finally have the time, mental energy & money to devote to doing something meaningful [putting it towards your family, traveling, pursuing a new hobby or creative outlet, going back to school, contributing to your community, even paying down debt] because you won’t be wasting those precious resources thinking about, planning or obsessing over food.
Declutter Your Diet will help you navigate eating with intention and learn how to end the diet cycle.
- THE DECLUTTER YOUR DIET LEARNING FRAMEWORK. Direction + what + why + how. Education, information and clear guidance on what it means to declutter your diet, why it’s time to try a new approach with eating and exactly how to do it. Each lesson is delivered in through a quick video training + written outline for each video. Along with the lessons, you’ll receive an action-oriented challenge related to the topic. These challenges are specifically designed to keep you focused, motivated and excited to continue moving forward with decluttering your diet.
- THE DECLUTTER YOUR DIET ONLINE COMMUNITY. As an additional layer of support, you’ll have a safe and understanding space to share your success [and struggles] in our exclusive online community. All Declutter Your Diet participants are invited to join our private Facebook group to ask questions, seek support and share their wins with a community of others who are also following this journey.
What Declutter Your Diet graduates are saying...
I’m noticing diet culture so much more around me and trying to break away from those thoughts… in particular, thinking of food as just food and not as being good or bad.
It’s so refreshing NOT to track what I eat!
I appreciate feeling like I have time to think through and move through the modules. I went through a curriculum-based weight loss program a year or two ago…the information was great and seemed interesting, but there was so much to take in every single day. I like being able to have time to process.
I am more aware of my food intake and movement. I have also given myself a little more permission to take care of myself (a nap when I need it, etc). But I have still gotten the same (or more) done on average.
Is this for you?
- This is the right program for you if you’re ready to find freedom from dieting, simplify nutrition and create automation in an area that tends to be stressful, overwhelming and all-consuming.
- Declutter Your Diet is also the perfect fit for you if you’re interested in exploring old habits, behaviors and beliefs that are keeping you in the same old cycle. Unlike most surface-level programs, the content in Declutter Your Diet goes deep.
- You’re OVER IT. You’ve spent too many years starting, stopping and thinking about dieting + weight loss and are ready for a change. You know you’ve got to do something different and need support in navigating the process.
This isn’t for your if…
- you are looking to start another restrictive and stressful weight loss diet
- you are seeking weight loss as a top priority. Although you will learn new strategies for integrating different eating habits into your life, weight loss is not the focus of this program [REFRESHING, HUH!?!].
- you believe decluttering your diet means to get rid of all the junk food in your house, to avoid all sugar and carbs: because that’s NOT what this program is about.
- you’re fine with the way things are now & are okay with staying stuck and frustrated with eating
Other things to know
Declutter Your Diet is NOT a quick-fix weight loss program.
In fact, it’s not a weight loss program at all. I will not be giving out meal plans or calorie/carb goals & you won’t use the scale or any other numerical measurement to judge your success. We’ve gone down that road before and that stuff just doesn’t work long-term. This program provides a non-diet, habit-based framework designed specifically to help you integrate simple + stress-free behaviors so you can finally build a lifestyle of ease & automation with eating. In order to see success with this program, weight loss must be put on the back-burner and an open mind, a willingness to try something new, stepping into the discomfort zone and learning how to trust yourself must be the top priorities.
When you enroll in Declutter Your Diet, you’ll have LIFETIME access to the course material!
And you’ll be able to participate at your own pace. Many folks choose to go through a couple of the 5-minute lessons each week. Others prefer to sit down and complete the entire 2.5 hour course in a weekend. You get to decide what works best for your learning style! Additionally, you can always go back and review/repeat the lessons and modules as needed.
Our online community will take place in a private, members-only Facebook group.
If you don’t have Facebook or prefer not to use it, YES you can still participate in this program! You’ll still have access to the Declutter Your Diet Framework. You will, however, miss out on the community aspects of the course. Some folks create a secret Facebook account for the sole purpose of participating in the community, so that’s also an option. The benefit of our online community is that you’ll have a safe + fun space to interact with others who are just like you, to share your wins, to ask questions & to get feedback in a supportive environment. I’ll be popping in the Facebook group daily to answer questions and to provide quick coaching as well.
When you register for Declutter Your Diet, you’ll be redirected to a PayPal site. Within 10-15 minutes of registration, you’ll receive an email to the address you used in PayPal outlining the next steps.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about joining!
Already enrolled in Declutter Your Diet?